Dell arrays with an SAS architecture provide a number of opportunities for business development:
- advanced efficiency.
- diversified controller blocks.
- extended dynamic disk pools function.
- efficient resource allocation.
- cache memory optimization, based on hardware storage elements.
- storage array integration, which implies correspondence between array software commands and host environment.
- functionality trial module, which gives an opportunity to identify the needed functional range.
Dell is also specialized in data protection, using additional modules:
- data replication into any global storage, which contain pools with thin provisioning and cross-site mirroring.
- snapshot copies, a simple file recovery after accidental delete or alteration, through momentary information duplication.
- virtual disk copy, a solution for virtual informational exchange, based on a replicate data copy.
- secure encryption device for prevention of unauthorized corporate data use or in case of a disk removal.
- momentary and safe data in case of their write-off from disks with SED.
Memory Gear recommends Dell Power Vault as one of the most secured data storage systems of today's market. The solution provides infrastructural IT optimization, expenses reduction and exclusion of non-efficient methods of data exchange.